Labels

Monday, August 1, 2011

poppytalk: Weekend Project: Family Tree

I just found this family tree mural. I think I will incorporate this into my girls bedroom. I will keep you updated on how it turns out. My husband has the built in bunk beds almost done. He is working on the ladders then up with some bead board. I think it will feel a little beachy and a lot eclectic.
poppytalk: Weekend Project: Family Tree: "I received an email the other day from Erika, the daughter to one of our daily readers Melissa in El Cajon, CA of Darby's & Pumpkin's Dail..."

Here is another tree I found online. Sorry I don't know where I found it at but it is a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Darla said...

LOVE both of these ideas! Maybe I can get "someone I know" to paint me a tree, wink wink:-)

Beccy said...

great ideas! I love both of them! I need to know someone for the tree painting but I have a husband who can do the wood tree! :)

chani rogers said...

Darla we can talk.
Thanks for leaving a comment Beccy. I hope you can get a wood tree if you want one.

sharla said...

do you still have the trees from vbs. Totally different feel, but they could be too cute in a little boys room. Especially after you "Chanied" them. (New word means to apply your special perspective.)