Labels

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the man in my life

Ya gotta love a man sporting an infant carrier.
My husband drove the whole 32 plus hours we just spent in the car.
What a trooper. He didn't even mention that I added about 2 hours to that.
All in all we had a lovely time.
This page is for the man in my life.
He is what I am not.
He is social
 playful
a sports fanatic
handy with a hammer
able to fix a dishwasher
history reader
church going
controversial conversation starter
political
 wrestler (w/ kids)
pasta and meat eating kinda guy.
Thanks for making life more interesting.
Thanks for being mine.

6 comments:

Darla said...

awww, this is sooo sweet! I would almost put money on it...if I added an extra 2 hours to any trip, I'd never hear the end of it:-) You've got a keeper!

Molly said...

Wait!!! Where did you go?

Whitney said...

nothing so sexy as a man wearing a baby. :)

LORIENDEVON said...

Love that Uncle Tom! Hey, wait, does he follow YOUR blog!?!

David Rieke, DMin said...

i definitely think you should keep him! very sweet. i just love you two! HEY, where did you go?

Molly said...

Oh, this must have been from the Chicago/Indiana/Ohio trip. He's a pretty great brother-in-law too.