Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

vintage toy

So the toys I played with as a child are now
 today's vintage toys. Ouch.
I love seeing my baby boy playing with something I had as a child. We just moved him to his crib. I did not say he slept through the night in his crib, it is where he started. Now the dilemma is, when do I start letting him cry it out and learn to sleep through the night?
I cherish these times when my babies get to cuddle with me in my bed. Well, maybe next week.

We are big fans of the paci. I have never had a problem getting rid of a paci yet. Let's hope I never do.
I like the simplicity of the one picture behind his crib. This will stay until he starts to pull up and pull down.

2 comments:

LORIENDEVON said...

You better not let that sweet boy cry in his crib, or I'll have to come down there and rescue him;) jk, I think.

Darla said...

I had that same toy!! Grey still wakes up once per night, around 4. What can you do? Boys like to snuggle thier mama's!