Labels

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

tiny

                                                                                                                      Day 3

So there is no rhyme or reason to this self photo challenge. I might find or make up a list one day,but for now,my daily pics are little glimpses into our lives. Right now I am watching a little man for a few weeks during the day.  He is so tiny. I miss tiny, but for the first time think it's kinda nice being past the baby can't hold his head up stage.  These things do cross the mind of a mama of five every once in awhile.  I have gotten lots of are you done questions lately and it gets a girl thinking.  We are happy with our little tribe. God only knows the future but I suppose that doesn't answer any of those questions :) 

2 comments:

Darla said...

Good parents. Good looking kids. Yup. You should have 10 more;-)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you're doing the picture challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos this year!