Labels

Thursday, May 10, 2012

a day to be outdoors

 I am inspired by this weather and the wonder of a garden. My little men have been cooped up for two days, and now it is time to explore. My oldest has a terrible case of poison ivy and my youngest had a fever that kept him down. I must admit, I enjoyed this slow time with him. I now have a very busy toddler to run after. It was blessed to get to cuddle with him for two whole days. I am so thankful he is back and running.
The garden is looking beautiful after a days worth of rain. I am enjoying the rainbow tomato cages my husband splurged on. It feels very kid friendly now.

The garden is getting bigger.  My neighbor came and plowed up more to plant in. We are so blessed to have great neighbors.


Learning how to smell a flower.


 Love this farm life!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

love the garden. :) Glad it is growing well and that your boys are doing better.