Labels

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The dog was just inside the door making him smile that big. Look a tooth!

I got Dave an amber teething necklace. It is a natural way to help ease the pain of teething. Lydia calls it witchcraft.
They are looking so grown up and beautiful.
Oh, my!
This is why God made the leaves fall.
 One tired little man. Don't worry, this is not his normal napping spot.
Oh, those blue eyes.
Tom doing the "Tebow" with a random knight's helmet. Gotta love a guy who isn't afraid to be a little goofy.
Dave's new teeth. He is a little shy about showing them.
As I looked through my thanksgiving pictures I was reminded how truly blessed I am. I live in a free country. I get to spend my days with my little ones. We have good friends and family. I have a good God. I have so much to be thankful for.

A few pics from our feasting. We had a lovely time with some good friends and family.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Dave is looking great! Missed you all for Thanksgiving.