Labels

Thursday, May 26, 2011

ten little toes

 Here I am again! I figured some things about blog world out. I don't claim to know it all yet, but I do now know some things not to do. That is a start. I wanted to re due my last post that disappeared. Here goes...

Baby David
Love those baby toes. I just want to kiss them.
I love that he has the ink from his hospital footprint
still on them. I am a big fan of some parts of the picture in focus and some not look.


I hope to inspire you to take more pictures of your loved ones.
I know how precious pictures can be. With the death of my father, when I was almost six, comes the realisation that life is precious and so are pictures. I cherish every picture I have of my father and wish I had more to remember him by.

I never thought I would forget my children growing up, don't get me wrong, parts of it I do remember, but so may moments have been lost from my aging memory. My photo albums are like gold. If I ever have (another) fire I will grab my photo albums after my children... and my husband... and my mother in law... and my pets. Okay, I think you get the idea those pictures are the memories you remember the best. They are right there in front of you.
So go take some pictures.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

okay, so here is one example of me being a little clueless. I have portions of my writing highlighted white. lovely. I bet you thought I did that on purpose and am a genius.

Tina B. said...

Yay..so happy u r back.
<3

Molly said...

that baby on the left is a giant!!!!